Angel Protocol $HALO Liquid Pool

Angel Protocol would like to continue with our original plans to launch a Pylon pool, and we’d like to use the Liquid Pylon pool format pioneered with Nexus. 20% of all funds raised will go to MINE stakers. 20% of the remaining yield will be donated to charity through the AP Endowment governed by $HALO holders.

Project Name + Token Ticker: Angel Protocol, $HALO

Short Description of Project: Angel Protocol is a global social enterprise offering endowments for various use cases including charities & public goods

Team Composition: 25+ members spread globally and formed in original Terra/Delphi Hackathon

Current Development Stage of the Project: Token launched, private beta launched, >$4M raised for charity, public V1 launching January

Website URL: https://www.angelprotocol.io/

Whitepaper URL: https://www.angelprotocol.io/ap-litepaper.pdf

Link to Social Media Channels: Twitter: @angelprotocol

Tokenomics: members.delphidigital. io/reports/angel-protocol-token-design

Name of Token + Token Symbol: $HALO

Description + Core Use Cases: Governance over Angel Protocol & charity fund allocations from shared community endowment

Anticipated Allocation on Pylon Gateway: 40M tokens (currently ~$3M). Current circulating supply 34M.

Proposed Method of Launch: 24-month Liquid Pool, $1M initial liquidity

We’re looking forward to partnering with the Pylon community on this pool and continuing the strong relationship between our protocols!

3 Likes

Overall it sounds really good to me.

Would the vesting option on the pool the the same as for the Nexus pool - rewards claimable instantly?

1 Like

Yes, that would be the plan!

3 Likes

A great project: I wish you to be successful and I backed you on pylon without any expectation of earning … I will support the pool

3 Likes

Amazing, love the liquid pools and the new opportunities they present. Great to have Angel Protocol joining to Pylon family :smiley:.

2 Likes

Hello there, more than one month and still no poll for the liquid pool. Any update ?

2 Likes

Yes, poll should be brought forward. No opposition raised and the proposal seems to be fair to Mine holders. It’s also a Protocol that matches with Pylon’s community values.

1 Like

No more news. Should we consider that this project falls through?

1 Like

Please excuse the delay in raising formal governance poll. This is still a path we want to follow, but we’ve delayed on our end until we’re out of beta and have stronger price action to support introducing additional liquidity for $HALO.

2 Likes