Display pool vesting end dates

Pylon Gateway offers pools with different vesting periods (typically 6/12/18/24 month), but doesn’t list the actual vesting date anywhere. If you start a deposit and before approving in Terra Station Wallet inspect the message, you can pull out the contract address and do some digging on Finder to figure it out. Sometimes the contract has an end time (expressed as seconds from Unix epoch), or sometimes there is a start time and a period, but it’s a hassle and it must be unclear to most users. Maybe there is an easier way to figure it out than what I described above, but it seems like it would be a lot less confusing if Pylon Gateway just listed the end date/time for each pool. Is this something that has been considered?

2 Likes

Hi, i agree that data is not visable enough.

You can check the launching time of each project pools on the top of each project tab on https://gateway.pylon.money/
each pool as it’s vesting period so you can calculate the end time ( a hassle i agree). You can also see the end time in the deposit info in the relative gateway page(but thats only for already existing deposits).

For pools you already deposited in the data can be seen on pylonboard My Gateway Pools , you should check other data on the pylonboard site, not only gateway pools.

1 Like

I think this is a great idea. Shouldn’t be too big of an issue to implement but a nice tool for users to have.

1 Like

Yes this would be a good improvement.