Projects aiming to launch their tokens on Pylon Gateway can provide specific details about their project in preparation for community due diligence. This should include information all the way from tokenomics, team composition, platform demos, and contract specifications, all the way to proposed method of fundraising (Pool, Swap, Scout), project launch parameters (tokens allocations and public IDO pricing), and benefits to MINE stakers (including airdrops, gated distribution, and so forth).
After receiving rigorous community feedback, a detailed discussion with the Pylon Council, and parameter adaptions, projects may submit an on-chain governance vote on the Pylon WebApp, whereafter the community will decide whether to allow the launch or not.
Details provided may include but not be limited to the following information:
- Project Name + Token Ticker:
- Short Description of Project:
- Team Composition:
- Current Development Stage of the Project:
- Website URL:
- Whitepaper URL:
- Link to Social Media Channels:
- Name of Token + Token Symbol:
- Description + Core Use Cases:
- Anticipated Allocation on Pylon Gateway: number of tokens allocated, token pricing, offer size in UST, percentage of total and initial supply
- Fair Launch? (Y/N)
- Proposed Method of Launch: (Pool, Swap, Scout)
- Proposed Benefits to MINE stakers:
For NFT projects submitting applications for a lossless NFT raffle, please consider the following:
- Tell us more about your NFT project and roadmap
- On which NFT marketplaces have your NFTs been minted and featured?
- How many NFTs do you want to airdrop to MINE stakers versus UST stakers?
- Over what duration of time do you want to open up the pools, and how many NFTs per X days do you want to schedule for distribution?
For DAOs and Guilds submitting applications for a Pylon Fund, please consider the following:
- What is the collective vision behind the DAO and is there sufficient community interest (i.e. proven by a Twitter following or a Telegram page)?
- Where will the collective yields in the treasury be used and what will be the incentives for DP token holders to make the initial UST deposit?
- Is there a fixed supply around the DP token minting and what are other staking or gating requirements for users to make the initial UST deposit?
- What is the lockup period for the UST deposit?
Community members are encouraged to follow up in the reply section and ask specific questions regarding project roadmap and other information not covered in the initial post.