Using Pylon for Luna/Anchor/Mirror et al. governance proposals

Are there any plans to integrate Pylon for governance proposals that request for community funding? I can see a use case specifically for new teams that would like to request for funding from the community pool.

Instead of receiving a lump sum from the respective community pools, where the community needs to trust the team’s competency from the beginning, being able to provide regular funding based on certain milestones may be easier to achieve buy-in from voters.

One observation:

• Would Pylon be able to offer yield payouts in the native token (e.g. LUNA, ANC, MIR) instead of UST? If Pylon only offers payouts in UST, how do we prevent downward price pressure on the native token, assuming there will be a sale of e.g. MIR to UST in order to facilitate regular payouts?

Would love to hear anyone else’s view on this, thanks.

1 Like

" Instead of receiving a lump sum from the respective community pools, where the community needs to trust the team’s competency from the beginning, being able to provide regular funding based on certain milestones may be easier to achieve buy-in from voters."

I’m interested to see where this suggestion takes us. I wonder if it’s possible to approve Community Funding on a per milestone basis as well, with an agreed timeline on the first payout. The community gets to evaluate whether the milestone has been sufficiently met e.g. to reject when MVP is not satisfactory.